My friends and I have been playing Dead Suns since last November and are about to finish book 5 (life gets in the way, we had been playing Rise of the Rune Lords for 3 years prior to this and still haven't finished).
We were unable to secure seats at a GenCon table but one of the judges talked to us for quite a while about running games for next year. We want in!
So as I read the Society PDF, it listed some options but didn't see any hard set rule.
Can me and my crew keep playing in our swamp(our version of a man cave, but with tons of Swamp Thing themed items) or do we need to play at a public location like a game store?submitted by /u/IndyRook
- Nova tag added, 1-99 and 2-00 retroactively gain the tag, 1-00 does not count for novas
- Character flaws are explicitly banned
- Faction goals are updated
- Datafiles Capstone: You can now transfer any vanity boon
- SEASON BOON (YEAR OF SCOURED STARS)
- Gave the Master Crafter feat a purpose
- Added the 5 nova Rubrick
Hey! We are playing our first Starfinder game at GenCon in a few weeks, in a StarFinder Society game. I've never played in one of Paizo's organized play games... so have a question or two.
- Does Paizo provide pre-gens if we don't want to create our own PCs?
- The description of the event mentions levels 1-4. I assume that everyone starts at 1st level, and only through organized play events do you level up?
Thanks!submitted by /u/jaults
Do players get to keep any spell gems/amps or batteries they find in modules or adventure paths? I know PCs get to keep consumables but wasn’t sure if these counted for that purpose.submitted by /u/Asnyder0426
How often does it come up in your game that your players want to board the enemy ship and take it over from within?submitted by /u/20sidedknight
This weekend I'm trying Starfinder for the first time at my local gaming con. I've played a lot of D&D 5e's Adventures League (AL) and I've been pouring over the Starfinder Society rules and it mentions I need Chronicle Sheets.
I imagined it was a lot like AL's log sheets where we track each adventure and what we've gained, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I tried finding a chronicle sheet, but the only search results I get are campaign modules. Are they perhaps rewarded by the GM at the end of each session or something?submitted by /u/McPuffins88